Whether your business is a one-man show that’s just begun or an established company with more than one team member, a virtual assistant may be in your best interest. Their purpose is to allow you to focus on what matters most, your passions and running the business you love.
No matter if your business is completely online, in person, or maybe both- tremendous benefits come along with hiring one.
Managing a consistent/cohesive brand image across all of your social media platforms, website, local listings, and more can become a serious challenge. Alongside keeping up with all of your clerical/general administration tasks can seem nearly impossible. That’s why Virtual Assistants are there to help you!
Most brands like to outsource when it comes to hiring someone to handle all of the busy work because it normally results in a profit save. As well as cutting back on things like training costs. Virtual Assistants are already knowledgeable in everything that comes with the job.
Starting a business can be so exciting and gives you the opportunity to make a profit from something you truly enjoy doing, but will soon be followed by busywork. These amazing assistants truly will take a tremendous amount of pressure off your back so you can stop sweating about the small things and dive deeper into your passion.
Virtual Assistants are becoming more and more acknowledged today, especially with everything starting to be done remotely. Most assistants work from home allowing a very flexible schedule to fit all of your company’s needs.
- Content creation
- Using your brand colors, the content will be created to match your brand image and engage your following.
- Grow Your Following
- It’s a proven fact that when business social media accounts post consistent and engaging content- follower counts go up.
- Email Marketing / Regular Usage
- Including management and cleanup, sorting, scheduling newsletters and general emails, email autoresponders, automations, as well as mailing list setup.
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Calendar Organization
- Including management and appointment scheduling, creating daily to-do lists, and creating employee schedules.
- Media Creation
- Including slides for presentations, word documents, spreadsheets, and more.
- Data Entry
- Website Management
Life by Design is known for exceptional customer service and guaranteed client satisfaction. Each one of our team members has the same goal in mind – making your life easier while you continue to dive deeper into your passions. Hear from our past clients on our home page where reviews are located. See them here.
2021 can be your best year in business yet, with a little help. 🙂
To your success,