Email marketing is a cost-effective direct marketing strategy used to create connections with your customers and audience through email campaigns. Emails can be promotional, informational, or serve a specific purpose. Email marketing campaigns are usually sent out to a large contact list that has subscribed to receive promotional emails from your business. You can use email marketing to promote deals, updates on your business, call to action, etc. While many may think that social media is the only relevant digital marketing tool these days, email marketing has not lost its relevance and effectiveness.
According to Sendinblue:
- In 2020, there were over 4 billion global email users.
- 80% of Americans check their email at least once per day, with nearly a quarter of them checking their personal email several times a day.
- 62% of consumers ranked email as their top preferred communication channel with small businesses.
Through email marketing, you can stay in contact with your audience, build brand awareness, gain valuable customer data for more intentional and meaningful customer touchpoints, create personal experiences, and get the highest ROIs.
To create the best email marketing strategy, we suggest following these steps:
- Set email marketing goals
- Pick the necessary email marketing tools
- Determine the target audience
- Identify the appropriate list building tactics
- Divide your mailing list into segments
- Identify the types of emails to send
- Create a schedule for sending emails
- Format the email content
- Optimize your emails
- Conduct split-testing
- Monitor email performance reports
Email is the most prominent form of communication and practically everyone with internet access has email. It has never been easier for you to get in touch with your consumer base in real time. Taking advantage of this affordable tool can boost awareness for your business and help you grow your community. Not only can your customers receive info about discounts, specials, new products, and more, they can share and forward those emails to anyone they’d like and grow your business by word of mouth.
If you’re looking to optimize your email marketing strategy or you’re ready to start utilizing this tool for your small business, our team of Virtual Assistants can help you with this process. Our VA’s have experience in various platforms of email marketing campaigns and can design and automate all of your emails to your list of contacts.
Check out our email marketing packages here → https://lifebydesignvs.com/services/ We have options for every budget.